The event will be held at the North Beach Volunteer Fire Department. Parking is free for all. There is limited parking so please arrive as early as possible, but doors WILL NOT open early!
Once you complete your registration, head over to our scheduler to make an appointment to try on gowns during the expo! This guarantees a spot for a one on one session with someone to help you purchase a gown! These are highly recommended and will fill up fast, so please book early. We will only have ONE walk-in fitting room available.
Gowns will range from $350.00 (mostly $500+) to $1,500.00 (some select high end designers in the $1,500 – $3,000 range) each plus Maryland State Taxes. There will be over 350 gowns to choose from but a limited supply of lesser expensive gowns (under $500). All gowns will be well under their retail value. Please arrive early to ensure you have the availability to look at the gowns. If you do not find a gown, you are more than welcome to make an appointment at Champagne Taste Bridal to choose from over 300 gowns in our boutique at NON-SALE pricing and new arrivals (your admission to the Bubbly Bridal Show will still be applied)!
– If you plan to try on gowns, please refrain from recently being spray tanned, wearing makeup that easily rubs off or any lipstick colors. These can damage gowns and cause you to have a purchase a gown you don’t absolutely love!
– To be eligible for door prizes you must visit ALL the vendors in the show. A punch card will be provided.
– In addition, all vendors will receive a list of the attendees and may use these for marketing purposes.
– Photographs may be taken at the event and by registering yourself and your guests, you permit Champagne Taste Bridal, LLC & Affiliates to use any photographs, without further approval, for marketing purposes through social media and print advertising.
– All gown sales are FINAL, non-refundable and not-returnable. Gowns are all sold ‘AS IS’. All alteration questions should be asked at the time of the show and will be priced independently by an independent seamstress. Champagne Taste Bridal can offer seamstress suggestions but holds no liability to their work.
-Attendance at this event and any consumption of alcohol or catering services during the event are done at the attendee’s own risk. It is the responsibility of the attendee to request ingredient lists for foods to avoid adverse reactions. The bar services will be monitored and no outside consumption of alcohol is permitted. The attendee agrees to hold Champagne Taste Bridal, LLC and affiliates harmless in incidents of food or alcohol consumption incidents.
Champagne Taste Bridal, LLC reserves the right to ask any attendee to leave the premises if they are being unkind to the sales staff, vendors, other bridal expo participates or participating in any form of horseplay (pushing, shoving, foul language and other activities that may be deemed harmful or unnecessary).